× Willkommen im Kunena Forum!

Sag uns und unseren Mitgliedern, wer du bist, was dir gefällt und warum du Mitglied dieser Webseite wurdest.
Alle neuen Mitglieder sind herzlich willkommen!

I am not entertaining the idea the idea

Mehr
1 Jahr 6 Monate her #7974 von doris89592
doris89592 erstellte das Thema I am not entertaining the idea the idea
Of course, all that is happening amid Microsoft considering acquiring Activision Blizzard for Diablo IV Gold nearly $70 billion. The deal is fighting for approval from a number of countries. And while Call of Duty is the major focus, the concept is that theoretically, the Microsoft-owned Blizzard would be putting both consoles and PC versions of Diablo 4 on Game Pass as they do with almost everything they own.

It's not like Call of Duty, where past Sony agreements have prevented that from being released on Game Pass for a few years, it's unlikely that anything like that would apply to Diablo, and that could be a major win for Microsoft.

I am not entertaining the idea the idea that Diablo 4 is going to be an Xbox exclusive because the following reasons: A) Microsoft wants those alt-platform sales, and B) I'm not convinced that this acquisition deal is going to close by the time this game hits the market. But never say never, I suppose.

Diablo Immortal, Blizzard's mobile-focused installment in the action-RPG franchise has now made more than $300 million in revenues as per reports. For reference, the hugely well-loved Raid: Shadow Legends made record-breaking profits in 2021 up to $370 million. This puts Diablo Immortal, which only came out this summer in the middle of the trend, at the very least financially.

At the time of its release, Diablo Immortal was the subject of harsh criticism and reaction. Despite numerous reviews describing an enjoyable and satisfying gameplay, which is in keeping with the Diablo series However, gamers were furious about the game's insidious microtransaction economy and went to cheap Diablo 4 Gold review bombing Diablo Immortal in protest.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.032 Sekunden